Cambridge Thai Festival will be held for the second time at Parker's Piece.
It is a two day event where you can enjoy yourselves, taste Thai food and Thai traditional dance.
There are several performances featuring 'I'm British get me out here' eating competition and much more....
Events planned are as follows:
• Authentic Thai Cuisine
• Traditional Thai Costume Parade
• 'I'm British Get Me Out Of Here' Eating Competition
• Ladyboy Show
• Live Cooking Demonstrations
• Muay Thai Boxing & Blindfold Boxing Competition
• Traditional Thai Dancing and Music Shows
• Thai Massage
• Thai Carving & Produce
• Thai Beer Garden
• Thai Fortune Tellers
• Family Fun Fair
Available from the entrance gate on the day of the event
• Adult: £4 per day
• Under12 years old: Free