Poole Thai Festival
Baiter (Harbourside) Park, Labrador Drive, Poole BH15 1UX
Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September 2017 from 10am to 7pm
Poole Thai Festival is returning to Baiter (Harbourside) Park for the fifth year.
It is a two day event where you can enjoy yourselves, taste Thai food and Thai traditional dance.
There are several performances featuring 'I'm British get me out here' eating competition and Miss Thailand of Great Britain competition and much more....
Events planned are as follows:
• Authentic Thai Cuisine
• Traditional Thai Costume Parade
• Miss Thailand of Great Britain Contest 2016
• 'I'm British Get Me Out Of Here' Eating Competition
• Ladyboy Show
• Live Cooking Demonstrations
• Muay Thai Boxing & Blindfold Boxing Competition
• Traditional Thai Dancing and Music Shows
• Thai Massage
• Thai Carving & Produce
• Thai Beer Garden
• Thai Fortune Tellers
• Family Fun Fair
* Adult 16 years old and above, Child: 5 to 15 years old. Below 12 years old is free
Available from the entrance gate on the day of the event
• Adult*: £4 per day
• Under12 years old: Free