Norwich Thai Festival
Eaton Park, S Park Ave, Norwich NR4 7AU
Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd September 2018 From 10am to 7pm
It is a two day event where you can enjoy yourselves, taste Thai food and Thai traditional dance.
There are several performances featuring 'I'm British get me out here' eating competition and much more....
Events planned are as follows:
• Authentic Thai Cuisine
• Traditional Thai Costume Parade
• 'I'm British Get Me Out Of Here' Eating Competition
• Ladyboy Show
• Live Cooking Demonstrations
• Muay Thai Boxing & Blindfold Boxing Competition
• Traditional Thai Dancing and Music Shows
• Thai Massage
• Thai Carving & Produce
• Thai Beer Garden
• Family Fun Fair
Available from the entrance gate on the day of the event
• Adult: £4 per day
• Under12 years old: Free
Buy online for Fast Track Entry
Buy your ticket on line today and receive a FREE raffle ticket for a chance to win a return ticket to Thailand!
* One raffle ticket per valid pre-pay entry ticket can be picked up from the entrance gate.
* All Raffle tickets associated with a pre-pay group booking will not be given to the payee.
* All individuals on the Pre-pay group ticket will need to be present to receive their raffle ticket